ICER Brakes offers a wide range of brake discs with a high carbon component, which provides the following features:
- Optimum thermal conductivity. Helps prevent judder.
- Improved absorption coefficient, which reduces noise.
- Increased resistance to warping and cracking.
- Improved braking performance and safety.
ICER Brakes discs are also ready for assebly, which:
- Eliminates all of the preparatory work and cleaning during installation.
- Alows for faster assembly.
- Provides an excellent coefficient of friction from the very first braking.
- The surface treatment reduces the settling period of the brake pads.